InnoroboTM is the annual meeting place for the robotics community and other industries. Innorobo exhibits and demonstrates the latest innovations in robotics products, as well as tomorrow's technologies, from all over the world. InnoEcho works actively throughout the year to accelerate the emergence of this ecosystem and its cross-sectoral development.
Innorobo offers a unique opportunity for robotics companies, affiliated industries (components, software, hardware) and research laboratories to increase their overall business internationally, develop new partnerships and engage in real discussions about robotics with renowned thought leaders and worldwide robotics experts. A full, rich experience that happens only at Innorobo.
Start-ups gain visibility while demonstrating their innovations and capitalize on opportunities to introduce their strategy and business plan to private investors and public financial institutions.Research labs communicate and disseminate their projects and results to the entire international robotics community, establish contacts with potential industrial partners and engage in high-level, enriching discussions with their peers from abroad.
Experts, thought pioneers and leaders from all around the world are on the floor, open to and available for true strategic discussions and decision-making.
3 good reasons to participate in Innorobo
Location and Opening Hour
- Develop your business and gain greater visibility by demonstrating your know-how to an audience of industry professionals.
- Make a name for your technological solutions, products and services in the community of new customers, financial investors, and journalists.
- Share your vision on the service robotics market and its prospects with your peers.
Innorobo takes place in the beautiful city of Lyon, France
For security reasons, children and students* are allowed in the exhibition area only on Wednesday's general public opening hours (above in Green)
- Adress：Cité Internationale - Centre des Congrès. 50, Quai Charles de Gaulle - 69006 LYON FRANCE
- Latitude：45.7851676 - Longitude: 4.8528885
- Opening Hour：from Tuesday March 18 through Thursday March 20, 2014
＊For school or student groups, there must be 1 teacher for every 10 students (e.g. 3 teachers for 30 students)
Tuesday 18 March 2014
9am - 6pm（Business visitors only）
Wednesday 19 March 2014
9am - 2pm（Business visitors only）
2pm - 8pm（Open to the general public, students & school visitors）
Thursday 20 March 2014
9am - 5pm（Business visitors only）
For more Information please go to the official website. http://www.innorobo.com/en/